CrossFit Caloundra Terms & Conditions
• Default billing: All members are required to keep an active credit/debit card on file to be used for membership payments, retail purchases or any other purchase within the gym.
• Notice for cancellation: All members must give a 2 week notice which will start from the next Monday if they wish to cancel their membership. We require you to sign a cancellation form in-person to action this. Our discounted term memberships will have their own cancellation policy which you will be made aware of if you choose this membership.
• Refunds: Payments will NOT be refunded if already processed.
• Fee increases: Your fees may be subject to change during your time at CrossFit Caloundra.
• Membership holds: You can suspend your membership for a minimum of 2 weeks and a maximum of 1 month. You are allowed 1 hold per 6 month period of training. When a hold request is approved, you will not be charged during the hold period, and your contract term will extend by the hold term. All term paid-in-full memberships (12 months and the like) forfeit the ability to hold during it's membership term.