CrossFit Caloundra Terms & Conditions
• Default billing: All members are required to keep an active credit/debit card on file to be used for membership payments, retail purchases or any other purchase within the gym.
• Notice for cancellation: All members on "non-term" memberships must payout 14 days of membership to cancel which will start on the next Monday from request. All members on term memberships will have their own specific cancellation policy which you will be made aware of if you have this membership. We require you to sign a cancellation form in-person to action this. If you want to reactivate your membership in the future (we hope you do), membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable.
• Refunds: Payments will NOT be refunded if already processed.
• Fee increases: Your fees may be subject to change during your time at CrossFit Caloundra.
• Membership holds: You can suspend your membership for a minimum of 2 weeks and a maximum of 1 month. You are allowed 1 hold per 6 month period of training. When a hold request is approved, you will not be charged during the hold period, and your contract term will extend by the hold term. All term paid-in-full memberships (12 months and the like) forfeit the ability to hold during it's membership term.