The CrossFit Caloundra Performance Squad has been created for those athletes who wish to improve their strength, skills and fitness quicker.
CFCPS is all about EXTRAS. EXTRA programming on-top of the Daily WOD to help build your:
1. Weightlifting strength & skill
2. Gymnastic strength & skill
3. Metabolic Conditioning & skill
You’ll be added to our CFCPS Facebook group where you’ll access the extras. We’ll share tips, videos etc to help you in your training plus answer any questions you have.
A minimum of 6-12 months of regular CrossFit training
An attitude that encompasses the following traits: Coachable, hungry, confident, positive
Achieving a regular 16 sessions/month of Daily WOD training
This extra programming will fit in very seamlessly with the daily WOD and can be completed in any of the daily classes, after the class (30-45 min window available most days) or in Open Gym time. You could even split it up into 2x day training (AM & PM).
PS programming is an extra $50/month on top of your regular membership at CFC.
– A minimum of 4x training sessions/week. This should be your frequency NOW in the daily classes.
– The programming will be of an Intermediate to Advanced level.
– That all members must be “coachable”. The daily extras included in PS are what you will be doing. It’s not a free pass to start making up your own WODs, drills, skill work and start going for it. If this is happening then you will be expelled from PS. (Do this in Open Gym).
– You must place the highest value on achieving technical proficiency in all movements and understand that this is the key to success in this sport.
– You must respect our program and understand that the ‘CFC Performance Squad’ is exactly that. A squad of people all completing the extra programming together and helping each other achieve greatness.
– Understand that the daily class holds priority on equipment/space.
– The last thing we want in the box is a “separation” between members that are doing PS and those that are not. PS is solely here for those of you that want AND have the time to do the extra programming to build your strength and skills quicker. It’s not a ticket to say you’re better than anyone else or more awesome at doing muscle ups. Everyone that trains at CFC is equal in their motivation and deservingness to be coached to their full potential, whatever that may be.
If you’re interested in joining the CFCPS, email Marty at email@example.com