We’re now taking applicants for our 2017 Coach Development Program!
Here’s your chance to learn ‘in the trenches’ skills and gain the confidence to transform yourself into a sought after CrossFit coach!
CrossFit Caloundra is currently in it’s 6th year of operation in Caloundra on the Sunshine Coast. A key factor in our continuing success has always been the passion and knowledge of our coaching staff.
We’re currently considering applications to our Coach Development Program.
We are looking for CrossFit Level 1 certified coaches who are passionate about helping others and who genuinely love doing CrossFit.
Have you been training in CrossFit for 6-12 months?
Have you done your CrossFit Level 1 trainer course?
Would you like to take the next step in developing your coaching career whilst gaining valuable experience?
If you answered yes, then keep reading!
– Willingness to learn
– Positive attitude
– Sense of humour
– Good inter-personal skills
– CrossFit Level 1 Trainer (CF-L1)
– 6-12 months CrossFit training experience
– Senior First Aid Certificate
– Available for 4-6 hours per week (flexibility around existing personal schedules)
– Learning from the Head Coach at CFC (16 years experience in the fitness industry)
– Valuable Coaching experience at CrossFit Caloundra and interaction with our amazing community
– Access to our full Coaching staff in developing your experience and potential as a future Coach
– Complimentary gym membership
– Opportunities for future employment in a Coaching capacity for the right candidate/s
All you have to do is meet our minimum requirements. You must be a member of CrossFit Caloundra, you must hold a current CFL1 and you must provide a letter of intent. It all starts with this:
What does CrossFit mean to you?
Why do you want to be an instructor?
Why would someone want you to be their coach?
What are you looking to gain out of this program?
What is your background (include all): education, profession, sports, and fitness?
What are your strengths & weaknesses?
Please send your letters of intent to email@example.com
Hope to hear from you soon!