First of all let us just say that CrossFit isn’t like your regular gym whereby you join up, then you’re left to fend for yourself unless you hire a PT (usually expensive PT). Here at CrossFit Caloundra we personally coach you through 60 minute group training sessions. Our training programs will help you build; cardio-vascular endurance, stamina, strength, power, speed, flexibility, agility, co-ordination, balance & accuracy. You can choose to come to any of the 4 session times run every day plus a Saturday morning class also. When choosing which gym to train at, it is important to understand that CrossFit is not a franchise and the service you receive can be very different from one gym to the next. CrossFit is becoming increasingly popular week by week and CrossFit gyms are popping up everywhere! The quality & level of experience between gyms and its coaches is becoming even greater – don’t get stuck with one that could possibly injure you or just not suit your goals.
Here’s our Top 7 Reasons why we think our gym should be your choice for achieving your fitness goals on the Sunshine Coast!
1. We place the highest priority on teaching you correct technique and keeping you injury free. Yes you could injure yourself doing CrossFit (so could you doing any form of training), but only if you do things your body isn’t capable of with poor technique. At CrossFit Caloundra YOU get a movement and fitness assessment included in your membership (we give you $160 of extras in fact – check it out HERE
). We’ll show you exactly what your body is capable of doing. If you’re not ready for CrossFit – we’ll tell you because we care!
2. Anyone could start running a CrossFit gym simply by doing a 2-day seminar held over a weekend. You won’t find that here. Owned and operated by Exercise Physiologists (exercise science uni-degree) that have remedial massage qualifications. You’ll see that our coaches are professional, passionate about on-going learning and care massively about you achieving your goals in the safest way possible.
3. We have close to 14 years experience in the health & fitness industry getting people like you RESULTS. Our coaches live and breathe CrossFit on a daily basis from training through to eating. You’ll have the option of doing 1 on 1 personal training, 12 week transformation challenges or just plain CrossFit classes to get you the results you’ve been looking for.
4. We are one of only two Queensland Weightlifting Association (QWA) registered gyms on the Sunshine Coast. If learning the skill of weightlifting is your thing, come and be coached by those that actually know how to teach it correctly. You can even join on our discounted Darkside Barbell Club only membership and do just our weightlifting workout (choose from up to 9 training session times throughout the week!).
5. We’ll coach you through workouts that burn calories like crazy. Try doing one of the WODs (Workout of the Day) with running + compound lifts (like deadlifts, weighted squats, or cleans). It is not only exhausting but also brings you into a whole other realm of calorie burning. Workouts like this will keep you lean and mean!
6. We’re not all stuck up freak athletes running around making you feel intimidated. Of course we do have some very strong and fit people in our gym both young and old, but we’re all super friendly and encouraging. If you’re intimidated about trying CrossFit trust us when we say you’ll look back after you join and think that the whole “intimidation” factor of CrossFit isn’t anywhere close to what you thought it would be.
7. Can’t do CrossFit because you’ve got the kids? We have the solution. Put them in the gated ‘kids’ area we have created to allow you to bring them down and still get a workout done.
Getting started with CrossFit Caloundra is easy. You do not have to be fit or have any prior training experience to get involved.
SIGN UP NOW
– click HERE
We have a GUARANTEE at CrossFit Caloundra – We’re so confident you will love training with us we’ll give you ALL your MONEY BACK if after a month you think it isn’t for you!
PS Here’s 6 more reasons you’ll love training at CrossFit Caloundra!
1. CrossFit Caloundra doesn’t just copy and paste a generic online training program for it’s members to do. We have a very structured training plan with different goals and cycles designed to get ‘our’ specific group of members the fittest, strongest most healthiest versions of themselves in the fastest, safest way possible. Everyone can do our workout because we use a principle called ‘universal scaling’. This means that everyone including you, can do a version of the daily workout no matter where your fitness, strength or co-ordination level is.
2. Our gym is close to 300m2 in size. Our Rogue pull up rig has 5 squat stations attached to it and is 15m long. Does this matter? It does when at most CrossFit gyms you will be struggling for space with a full class on, dodging heavy barbells being dropped from overhead and being pushed off your pull up spot during a workout.
3. We’ll always challenge you to learn new exercises and keep you achieving more and more. We’ll open your eyes to how much you really CAN achieve. We treat everyone as unique in our gym and everyone achieves more than they ever imagined!
4. We’ll show you how to strengthen your core (WITHOUT doing 200 reps a day of ab-specific work). CrossFit Caloundra includes so many full body exercises that whether or not it’s your goal, you will build core strength.
5. Do you have any past injuries? A niggle that won’t go away? We will give you a correct assessment and either treat your issues or give you corrective exercise programs you can do while training with us. It’s all claimable under Health Fund rebates.
6. We want to see you achieve your goals. Our purpose is to help you get as fit as possible and build confidence in your abilities. We’re here to answer your questions anywhere, anytime on training, injuries, nutrition, supplements and anything else in the wonderful world of CrossFit.